What a fun challenge Laura at Quokka Quilts has given us! To create a 15 pack of fat quarters from the Fat Quarter Shop's huge selection...that is a tall order with so many beautiful fabrics to choose from. I wanted to bring fresh colors and pops of the unexpected...I hope I achieved just that. Turquoise, orange, grey and a little bit of lavender. I hope you are inspired by it!
These are the fabrics I choose to create my dream "blogger's choice FQ bundle"
1. Soul Blossoms Organic Rose Peacock Feathers
2. Stitch Organic Dark Teal Tonal Patchwork
3. Anchors Away Orange Diamond Ikat
4. Kaffe Fassett Collective Pastel Map
5. Morning Tides Purple Diamond Leaves
6. Going Coastal Gray Sea Kelp
7. Lark Mandarin Floral Couture
8. Goodnight Moon Orange Starry Night
9. Flora Turquoise Secret Windows
10. Ooh La La Coral Coeur De Fleurs
11. Weekend Clubhouse 2012 Linen Random Pencil Check
12. Kaffe Classics Purple Aboriginal Dot
13. Michael Miller Venus Cotton Couture Solid
14. Free Spirit Designer Solids Salmon
15. Free Spirit Designer Solids Jade
Whew, that was tough! Good luck to all the participants, an amazing prize awaits us - a half yard of each fabric selection in the winning bundle! Oh my!