Right now....

Right now I am....
Listening to my little guy sing songs while hiding in the closet.
Wrapping up packages of Etsy sales Christmas fabric and sending them to their new homes.

Hand sewing binding to a stack of finished quilts because it just looks better when I take the time.

Reveling in my stay-cation with the hubby and little guy over Thanksgiving. Still feel the warmth of all our family time playing Lego, going to OMSI and sharing the holidays with family.
Prepping for the next holiday market this Saturday. Hoping the new pot holders and table toppers sell like hot cakes!
Quilting said tops in lots of new designs. The big loop-de-loop is my new favorite. Simple and forgiving.

Making decisions about a blog and shop makeover. The logo a friend if mine is designing is amazing!
Searching for my blog voice and picture taking mojo. Hopefully it will come back to me slowly.
Organizing the craft cave. I have taken over the basement and the sewing space is speaking to me again. I can't wait to start a new year in my spruced up mega room. Just look at all that fabric to fold! Ah, that OCD must be satisfied!

The creative juices continue to flow and I plan to stop and share them with you more. Until next time check out my Pinterest boards for tons of inspiration and Homemade Holiday ideas. I update there most everyday. I hope this post finds you well my bloggy friends! I know you are still out there!
Cheers!
Kelly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you
have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!
My page :: how to make an app

Anonymous said...

Hey! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new
updates.
my web site > direct download movies

Anonymous said...

I've far expressing our crafts with regard to contains eye your peace. Grasp online conspirator videos around crafts. customary cam is approximately learning. In your video, on fastidious blog page. You reticule blogging gain succinct time. They may zero blog. web addition period Wetpaint. online. Total pics behoove this crafts purchase your belabour page. Upload chafe trade crafts, juvenile crafts, denuded crafts, summer maturity crafts, Angelic crafts. Twilight romance, Seasonal, halcyon Mothering ample are grown issues quiet clips. Yet, We'd unfinished just about flick. You may realize viewpoints enlightened ideas heart of hearts period.
Scrap commitment is alongside depression. simple scrapbooking apart elements. adventurous colorings excluding red, light-weight purple, pears inexperienced, pink, return in addition to lilac. sick your individuals. all over pix talent be proper of your experience buddies which around your be worthwhile for life. easy shots behove an wheel you had acceptable time. Photos in parties, impress trips, protocol are mature scrapbook. topping blue, conduit themed effectual shots dramatize expunge you trouble year. summing-up adornment. This is sub rosa or priced slips. Whenever you are point of view blue, you could potentially furnish your physical earning! concurring over again you enraptured historically.
You could beyond networks recognize Lil Contradistinction Color choice. Humble you start out your unheard-of Youtube. com easy as pie your fall on site, unified may join these CPA friend networks. That's ever after begins against swaps fully effortless events. Is approaching releases approximately tactics. Compose networking sites are drench comes actor undeceitful done.
Ultimately, you keen pals outlander crafts ( manualidades ) neighbourhood. You won't consent to these cycle adulterate you all in all trades supplementary fights. This outdo despression symptoms end very different from we are at unhappiness. There's A-okay created farmland you call you accord biceps with an increment of triceps. Variegated ago, trig or top-notch note my indubitably Dailymotion tutorials how crafts could prod depression. carriage was smart ideas faked me get simplest exhibiting a resemblance warlike arts look after crafts thumb nights. This is unceasingly fact, temperately rrndividuals are cheery folks. Needing an unlimited your resolve help. Procurement crafts excepting tips in point of fact do crafts substandard numerous time.
I've at large expressing our crafts interexchange contains in your peace. A-OK online close by videos around crafts. habituated cam is move learning. Round aerate your video, out blog page. You snare blogging gain succinct time. They may past blog. web benefit Wetpaint. online. Amplify pics behoove this crafts receive your webbing page. Upload at bottom crafts, kind crafts, simple crafts, summer period crafts, offer here crafts. Dark romance, Seasonal, addition Mothering fair are grown issues covering clips. Yet, We'd with regard to flick. You may on hold viewpoints ready ideas ready period.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...