This week...

This week is a bit of a stand still because my sewing machine is at the spa for her week long vacation, aka tune-up. With the work horse gone I get to focus on cutting out a new quilt! Hooray! But I also have the Madrona Road Challenge to whip up by tomorrow night's PMQG! So I'll be borrowing a friends machine to complete that project, and fast!
Fabrics selected
But until my machine comes home I'll be cutting out the next new quilt, another sexy hexy love Amy Butler variation. A big red and orange flower for my dear friend and bartering partner who designed my new blog header. Went shopping for fabric yesterday and I am more in love with it now...and so is she!

Plans made.
I crushed it last weekend sewing on my WIP's! I even had a first finish of 2013 with the last of the vintage reworked quilts. I lurv it. I hope someone else does too, it's in the etsy shop waiting for a good home. 
Vintage quilt reworked softly
I also worked on the Cowboy wild goose chase quilt AND pressed open all my HST for my warm/cool QAL. Yep still working on that one...slow and steady. I reallly don't want it to end!
Cowboy Wild Goose Chase
Vintage Warm Cool QAL;HST
Earlier this month I wrote a guest post about WIP's for Quilter in the Gap. I'll be re-posting it here next week but I wanted to tell you I made a WIP spread sheet! I'm a dork! But it feels super cool to strike through those finished projects and add next steps. Yep, I'm a dork!


Until next time, enjoy your WIP's and don't let them stress you out! I'll be back soon with a little blog update about where you can find me and what I've been inspired by this week.
Cheers!
Kelly 
Linking up with Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

Chris said...

I love the cowboy flying geese. How cute :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...