WIP: Planning my next moves

Hello!
With my Quilt with Me QAL quilt all finished up and posted I started to wonder what I was going to blog about next. Well logically next up is a Work In Progress kinda day. So here's what I've been sewing and the next big things to come...



Making plans and paper piecing my PMQG Medallion quilt. With 24 blocks 
to make I started cutting out scraps and getting assembly ready.


Pieced and quilted my first red and aqua quilt! More on this later!


Spring is coming! This week we had high of 70 degrees and lots of going to the park!

Friends are cool and all, but when you have quilty friends that 
understand you love of DS Quilts fabrics, well that's awesome! Thanks Cath

 It's getting Glitzy for the PMQG Michael Miller fabric challenge!
I used Wild Zinnias a paper pieced pattern from Quilter's Cache.

 Another PMQG challenge, this one sponsored by Robert Kaufman, 
Modern Metallic Exhibit for Quilt, Knit, Stitch. I'm using really cool paper pieced
blocks I found on Pinterest! Really excited to see what this one brings

And last, but not least my next big quilt adventure. A commission quilt
for my mom in law, a bed sized (90"x95") solids that will be amazing! It is my goal
to get this started on April 1! I've got a week for fun then it's work time :)

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Linking up at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday! Join us and share what you are working on!

Cheers!
Kelly

3 comments:

Marci Girl said...

Oh you have lots of wonderful things going on!

Laura B said...

Love your Wild Zinnia and your Dresden Plate.

Kim said...

Beautiful! All of it! The dresden caught my eye in the WIP linky - and I'm so glad I clicked over. Red / aqua is a fave color combo of mine, too - can't wait to see that one! And yay for awesome fabric-loving / supporting friends! Sweet!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...