Sewing Clothes: Lakeside PJ's

I returned to some selfish sewing over the past weekend and completed a set of Lakeside PJ's. These pj's are a perfect fit right off the pattern from Grainline Studio and I love them!
The construction uses lots of bias binding, but that means no hemming! Kind cool.

Here is a view of the back. I really like how it opens up back here, allows for lots of movement when sleeping. This is my first pair of sleeping shorts and I am leaving pants forever. No bunching up in the covers. Genius!



 I didn't take a photo but trust me when I say the inside seams are gorgeously finished with my serger; so quick and lovely.
I'm already dreaming up the next pair in a super soft vintage cotton with pretty little yellow flowers. So perfect. Maybe I'll get back to selfish sewing this weekend.

Cheers!

Kelly
linking to crazy mom quilts finish it up friday. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...